|Wallpaper Before: Get the Brown Down!|
- Main surfaces are White: 4x4" textured tiles in the shower area, cultured marble (?) countertops, vanity with a decent amount of storage, toilet and tub
- Soaring ceilings (10 ft.)
- Molded shell shaped sink is part of the countertop
- No natural light (hence the less-than-stellar photos)
- Wallpaper is stuck. TIGHT. I know from prior experience in this house that it is cemented directly onto untreated dry wall.
- How the heck am I going to maneuver in this room with a ladder when it is so narrow and tall (esp. above the tub area)?
- Brown wallpaper with a slight foil/metallic vibe
- Hollywood strip lighting = cheap and garish!
- Shiny brass hardware and fixtures: Faucets, vanity pulls, towel bars, tissue holder
- Plain plate glass mirror
- Towel bar above toilet--hate that location!
- Vanity is chippy, and not in a good way.
So my mission is to remove the wallpaper and give this bath a facelift, not major reconstructive surgery. Stay tuned!